- Managing lane closures is a major challenge to any temporary traffic control service. Required for success is a combination of experience, expertise, dedication, and tenacity. That...
- No matter what the scope or duration of your project, Roadway Construction Service offers you Southern California’s most dependable temporary traffic control services. From the placement...
- Temporary traffic management… it’s a phrase that can conjure up many possible images. Some people see it as skilled personnel, such as traffic flaggers deployed in...
- When a municipality requires traffic guard service, protection of people and property is the number one priority. Undoubtedly, a multi-faceted approach to ensure success. Equipment, strategies,...
TRAFFIC CONTROL SERVICES
- Traffic Control Services
- Traffic Control Planning
- Traffic Control Permitting
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Single & Multiple Lane Closures
- Road Closures and Detours
- Freeway Closures
- Two-Way Flagging
- Temp. “No Parking” Sign Installation
- Filming and Special Events
- Long Term Projects
- Traffic Control Equipment Rental
- Traffic Management
- Temporary Re-Striping
- Concrete & Water-Filled K-Rail
- Job Hazard Analysis & Job Walks
- Traffic Control Consulting
- Traffic Control Planning (AutoCAD)
- Traffic Studies: Speed Surveys
& Traffic Volume Data
- Agency Permit Processing
- Equipment Sales