- It’s easy to understand why, on any given day, Southern California depends on a wide array of traffic control equipment services. So much is going on...
- It’s hard to imagine traffic management services more thorough than those of Roadway Construction Service. To say we do it all is an understatement. Whatever your...
- Depending on the work at hand, busy project managers often hire work crews suited for the job. Not as well known, however, is their frequent need...
- At Roadway Construction Service, our traffic control operations don’t begin at busy construction sites, or on community streets being used for special events. No, their origins...
TRAFFIC CONTROL SERVICES
- Traffic Control Services
- Traffic Control Planning
- Traffic Control Permitting
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Single & Multiple Lane Closures
- Road Closures and Detours
- Freeway Closures
- Two-Way Flagging
- Temp. “No Parking” Sign Installation
- Filming and Special Events
- Long Term Projects
- Traffic Control Equipment Rental
- Traffic Management
- Temporary Re-Striping
- Concrete & Water-Filled K-Rail
- Job Hazard Analysis & Job Walks
- Traffic Control Consulting
- Traffic Control Planning (AutoCAD)
- Traffic Studies: Speed Surveys
& Traffic Volume Data
- Agency Permit Processing
- Equipment Sales