- A safe, efficient construction project usually conjures up strategically-placed orange cones and other road barricades. Indispensable, no doubt. But hardly the final word on strategic thinking...
- Without road barricades, maintaining efficient traffic control would impossible. Vehicles, bicyclists, pedestrians, and work crews would be uncertain about boundaries – boundaries instrumental for maintaining order...
- At Roadway Construction Service, there are no barriers to expert solutions. We do, however, offer many useful barriers to the local landscape. Whether you need wall,...
- Effective road traffic control isn’t a luxury in Southern California; it’s a necessity. Easy to see why. SoCal residents are constantly on the go, day or...
TRAFFIC CONTROL SERVICES
- Traffic Control Services
- Traffic Control Planning
- Traffic Control Permitting
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Single & Multiple Lane Closures
- Road Closures and Detours
- Freeway Closures
- Two-Way Flagging
- Temp. “No Parking” Sign Installation
- Filming and Special Events
- Long Term Projects
- Traffic Control Equipment Rental
- Traffic Management
- Temporary Re-Striping
- Concrete & Water-Filled K-Rail
- Job Hazard Analysis & Job Walks
- Traffic Control Consulting
- Traffic Control Planning (AutoCAD)
- Traffic Studies: Speed Surveys
& Traffic Volume Data
- Agency Permit Processing
- Equipment Sales